November 1, 2010

More Paris Fashion Week old-school

Oh Paris!... and we continue...
Going straight to the first show that blew my mind. Viktor & Rolf and their crazy tulle dresses. The music and the shock of the dresses, it was just too much! I left that show totally hallucinating! It was a trip. See it for yourselves:






We ran into my golden girl, Anna dello Russo outside the show, wearing her favorite golden Dolce & Gabbana.




That's me and Mademoiselle Agnes after Karl Lagerfeld show, in the backstage.


And this is me and Mr. Lagerfeld! He's the best!


Me and Anna Piaggi at Ann Demeulemeester.


The most amazing show ever! Alexander McQueen's last show.







After Castelbajac, me and Diane Pernet and Katy Perry.



The funnest show of the season: Marithe + Francois Girbaud


Anna dello Russo arriving at Givenchy.


That's all for the day!... Next time, last post on Paris SS 2010. Don't forget to like it on Facebook:



No comments:

Post a Comment