October 29, 2010

Paris Fashion Week Nostalgia

I'm feeling pretty nostalgic at the moment. I miss Paris so much! Here are some pictures of the fashion weeks I attended... I'm dying to go back!
I thought I'd start chronologically, so, in this post, I'll show you some of my favorite moments of Paris Fashion Week SS 2010.

I'll show, first, the very first time I met Anna dello Russo. I remember I didn't even know who she was, but I saw her wearing this and I thought to myself: "who's that!?". After that day, I always looked for her to see what she was wearing. She always stood up from the crowd. But this is the outfit that made me notice her... and love her!... Her highness, at the end of the Gareth Pugh show:

Wearing Balmain at the entrance of Nina Ricci show:


At Belenciaga, wearing Balenciaga head to toe:



The first time I met Carine Roitfeld, my favorite editor in chief!


And another first, the first time I ever saw Anna Wintour. Granted, only briefly, but I was so starstruck! Here she is, leaving Rochas at full speed:



Me and Grace Coddington at the entrance of the Nina Ricci show:



My first backstage at Vivienne Westwood and a picture of the woman herself:





Dita Von Teese hurrying on her way to Dior.


Karlie Kloss and my friends, after Yamamoto show. She's so nice!!



Some celebrity sightseeing at Gareth Pugh. That's me and Adrien Grenier. He's so cute in person!


And that's me and model Eniko.


And finally, model legend Naomi Campbell walking for Chapurin and rushing off back to London afterwards.




I just realized there are too many pictures and memories for a single post. See you really soon with more: Viktor&Rolf and Alexander's McQueen last show!



No comments:

Post a Comment