October 21, 2010

A Mexican newspaper that has a clue!

I always thought that fashion greatest names were something strange and unfamiliar to Mexicans, except, of course, some few exceptions, such as people in the business or with a great interest on the topic. So you can imagine my surprise when El Universal, a national newspaper, featured an online article on the 3 most important fashion editors in the world: Anna Wintour, Carine Roitfeld and Anna dello Russo. I was thrilled to see that, not only did they knew who Anna dello Russo was, they considered her among the top 3! I have to say that, obviously, I agree with them! But more importantly, I love the fact that this information is made known to the general public. It's great, I think, that the work and style of fashion icons, such as Carine and Anna dello Russo, is acknowledged, even here, where they may not be so well known. Read the article here.





No comments:

Post a Comment