July 5, 2010

Dior Couture

Just finished watching Dior couture... Oh my god!!!... Galliano is just nuts, but you can't help but love his positive colorful way of looking at the coldest and grayest time of the year: it's as if he's seeing it through a kaleidoscope. It's as if he did it on purpose, almost ironically. As my friend Midou said in his blog, about men's fashion this season: Why are they doing winter fashion for summer? Well same question applies here, just the other way around. Galliano's take on fall winter fashion for Dior is nothing less than a Garden of Eden. A fairytale of flowers and bright colors and sunshine! All flawlessly executed, of course. It's not for nothing that Dior has a reputation for "best show in town" during the Haute Couture week... I mean, would you take a look at these?!



My friend Midou went to the show a couple of hours ago. Be sure to check out his blog soon for a review of the show. In the meantime, you can watch all the looks from the show in NowFashion.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!Lovely blog!I M a new follower!I hope that became my follower too!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete