March 8, 2011

Paris Fashion Week FW 11-12

Yes, I know, between New York and Paris there is London and then Milan! But I'm in exams and I'd much rather post about Paris!! Honestly, this season was the hardest not to be up there... Lady Gaga walked in Mugler! I would've given my right arm to see that!! The brand is making a very clear comeback. We saw it starting at the men's fashion week and this just confirms it.



Now, more gossip! Balmain's Christophe Decarnin supposedly had nothing to do with this collection because apparently he's been at a mental institution since January after suffering a nervous breakdown. Still a Decarnin-ish collection, with the shoulders a bit toned down. I like it... just reaaally hate the white shoes!




Balenciaga it's always weird in a good way... I still have my mind torn with this one: is it weird good or just weird? Judge for yourselves.




Always chic and wearable Celine. I loved the LBD!




And for the grand finale (of the post), Chanel. Karl went from white and sweet in the couture collection all the way to black and smoky. I just have to say, me likey! Karl's back! Disclaimer: I hate kitten heels. Truly detest them.





That's it for part 1. Part 2 soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment