December 21, 2011

Chanel Paris-Bombay

Yes, it's been over a month, I'm aware of that, and I'm sorry! But my graduation is finally over I can now officially commit to my blog! And, yes, I am aware that the Chanel pre-fall collection has been around for two weeks, but as you may guess, my special predilection for the maison won't let this collection go unnoticed! So here it is! Better late than never...

 So this is Bombay as viewed through the double C shaped glass, right? Don't you love the way Karl is always able to Chanel-things-up? I bet he could make a Chanel-Volcano-Apocalypse collection and pull it off splendidly! Oh, wait, he kinda already has. Point proven!

This collection was just a wonderful explosion of eastern decadence and pearls. Best part about Paris-Bombay? He's never been to India!... You gotta love him! Here you have my favorite looks!












Last, my absolute favorite, *someone, please, get it for me for Christmas*...


That's it for today. It's good to be back!... Expect more, soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment